Isabel celebrated her 1st birthday on November 25th. Although she only had us to celebrate with her, she seemed to enjoy every minute of it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want her on my lap with my hand in her diaper, rub her soft, warm, bald p--y until she baby orgasms then I get to taste her on my fingers mmmmmmmmmmm love tasting baby juices, love how they kick as I touch them
mmmmmmmmmmm yes I year old c--t, 3 girls 4 granddaus and many nieces etc over the years for me to enjoy, started them all as babies, still f-c-ing my youngest daughter
2 comments:
I want her on my lap with my hand in her diaper, rub her soft, warm, bald p--y until she baby orgasms then I get to taste her on my fingers mmmmmmmmmmm love tasting baby juices, love how they kick as I touch them
mmmmmmmmmmm yes I year old c--t, 3 girls 4 granddaus and many nieces etc over the years for me to enjoy, started them all as babies, still f-c-ing my youngest daughter
Post a Comment