Adorable! What a beautiful little girl you have! You guys are such a cute family! I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I've only recently discovered blogs and I am loving them, so I've been searching everyone I know to see whose lives I can catch up on! I was so happy to have found you guys! What are you doing in California? You all look fantastic and happy and healthy which makes me happy for you! Brandy and I just started a blog last month, check it out if you'd like and be sure to leave comments! Great to see you -Dave http://brandyanddave.blogspot.com/
6 comments:
Wow Isabel must have been in heaven with all of those princesses! We'll have to go together some time!
You guys looked like you had so much fun! I'm glad Izzie finally got to see the castle and got a pair of new ears!
so fun! looks like you guys had a blast. izzie is so adorable-how fun with the princess stage!
She is so so sweet! She must of had a blast! It makes me want to go!
looks like lots of fun....
Adorable! What a beautiful little girl you have! You guys are such a cute family!
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I've only recently discovered blogs and I am loving them, so I've been searching everyone I know to see whose lives I can catch up on! I was so happy to have found you guys! What are you doing in California? You all look fantastic and happy and healthy which makes me happy for you! Brandy and I just started a blog last month, check it out if you'd like and be sure to leave comments! Great to see you -Dave
http://brandyanddave.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment