Friday, May 23, 2008

NEW YORK CITY...BABY!!!!


(Amber, Brittany, DaNae, and JeuneElle)

This past weekend my sisters and I headed to NYC for a fabulous trip without any kids or husbands, and let me tell you it was fantastic!!!





We saw the Empire State Building - our hotel was only a block away!



We had breakfast in Central Park one morning.




And we saw 4 amazing shows on Broadway! 2 musicals (Curtains and Wicked) and 2 plays (The Country Girl and Boeing Boeing). They we are great! Boeing Boeing was hilarious, a laugh out loud riot with an amazing all-star cast! Of course Wicked was incredible and the music is to die for. Curtains was a musical comedy with David Hyde Pierce, really funny, and The Country Girl was a drama with Morgan Freeman, Francis McDormand and Peter Gallagher - very interesting. We Enjoyed all of the shows and would have seen more had we more time!



And, of course, we enjoyed all the fun of Times Square! It was so great being there with my sisters. We had such a great time, we are planning to make a habit of this trip! I love my sisters and it was so nice to spend time with them in NYC!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

How fun Brittany! I want to go to NYC! Brandon and I drove by the ol' town homes in Provo today! So many fun memories!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great girls time out!

how were the shows, what did you think of them?

next time you go check out www.broadwaybox.com for show discounts that let you save as much as 50 or 60%

Melanie said...

Looks like you had fun in NYC! We love that city too. good to hear from you.

Brandy J. said...

I'm jealous of New York! I love that town! I'm impressed you saw so many shows. How long were you there? That sounds like a perfect trip!
-Dave