Sunday, November 16, 2008

Well.....

Sorry it has been so long, it has been a rough, rough week since we got back from Utah. To be honest I haven't felt much like doing anything, let alone blogging. Just to let everyone know, this last week I had a miscarriage. It has been tough and I haven't been out and about too much, but I am surviving, thanks in most to my family who has been amazing. I truly feel for all of you out there who have ever been through something like this, it is a horrible thing to deal with. Anyway, I thought it best to let everyone know. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive and such great friends. I hope to re-enter the "real world" soon, but until then thanks for all the love sent our way!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just read your latest post. I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. I hope that you are healthy though. Keep us posted. Take Care of yourself....

Anonymous said...

Brittany,

I am so sorry. I will include you and your family in my prayers. It was fun to see you and cute Isabel a few weeks ago.

Take Care, Lindsy

Shari said...

Brittany, I am so sorry. It is such a hard thing to go through. We had one about a year ago. It is tough and you question why but I know all of our trials make us stronger. It made me realize what an amazing blessing the ones we have are. Hope you feel better soon. We miss you guys.
love ya,
Shari