Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabel!!!!















Well, Isabel turned 3 on November 25th. We had a little party with some of her friends, she loved every minute of it. I think I have a girl that likes to be the center of attention, so her birthday was fantastic because it was all about her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I swear just a few weeks ago she wasn't talking, walking, or potty-trained, but here she is my little jabber-mouth, running away from me anytime she gets the chance and potty-trained. With the recent miscarriage it really puts things in perspective and I realize how blessed I am to have such a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday sweetie - I love you!!!

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Awesome job on the cake...what a great idea. And how perfect that it matches her shirt.

Vhari said...

Happy Birthday Isabel! It looks and sounds like you had a great day! Great job with the cake and the party Brit. We can't wait to see you (especially Genevieve).

Camille said...

Did you make that cake? I love it!!! Three's are harder than two's if you ask me! Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. What a hard thing to go through. So so sorry.

Camille said...

I think you guys have moved since we have sent out Christmas cards. Would you email me your address? Thanks!

Adam and Brittany said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year(a little late). I hope you had a great holiday break. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stripped to your knickers I rub your p-ss- through them, you kick, giggle and squeal , once I feel your knickers getting damp in know your c--t is ready, my hand goes in your knix and I find that lovely bald, puffy, moist, warm, soft, tight piece of 3 yr old heaven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm toddler c--t, I gently rub you then slip a finger in and you whince, mmmmmmmmmmm it's so tight I love it, my finger starts working you deeper and deeper then a second goes in and you squeal and buck, it will hurt for a tiny bit but my fingers will soon make you feel sooooooooooooo good, I gently start to finger f-c- you and you buck and spread your legs, I LOVE the feel of cotton knix rubbing my hand as I finger f-c- a toddler, mmmmmmmmm that lil pu--y is getting wet baby girl time for your knix to come off, off they come and I sniff them mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely 3 yr old pu--y juices, I spread your legs and start sucking and licking your bald pu--y, you buck and shake then push your c--t hard into my face as you orgasm, MY pu--y now baby girl, I am taking your knix to smell and lick when I jerk off, happy birthday!!