


Well, I have a ton of pictures that I took while on our vacation in Utah over the holidays and I have finally decided to post some. This is volume 1. It snowed a lot while we were in Utah and Isabel LOVED it, we built snowmen, went sledding and just played in the snow. In fact Izzie tried to walk through it anytime that she could when outside, much to my dismay. But she had so much fun - so this volume is a few photos of the fun we had in the snow.
4 comments:
Can't wait for the upcoming volumes! I love that picture of Isabel and her cousin (pic 2). I love that crooked little smile Izzie does. What a babe.
Kids love snow, even though it's absolutely freezing. How many volumes do we get? Don't make us wait so long next time! Bride Wars Saturday, right?
Kids love snow, even though it's absolutely freezing. How many volumes do we get? Don't make us wait so long next time! Bride Wars Saturday, right?
Wow that is a lot of snow! That just means more fun!
Post a Comment