Thursday, June 04, 2009

Izzie's last day at pre-school.....


Isabel's last day at Small Fry Preschool in Alameda was last week. She LOVED every minute of preschool and was sad when it was over. She even made some cute little friends that she appropriately says "Mom, Kobe and Maya are going to miss me when I move to Utah". Yes, I am sure they will Izzie.


(Kobe and Isabel)

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

How could you NOT miss her!?! I can't wait to see you guys! Hooray for Utah.

Shari said...

Hi guys sorry we didn't get in touch when we were in San Fran. It was a quick trip but we did think of you guys. Kim had almost every minute planned. But we did almost call you that Sunday. Sorry, we should have.
Congratulations on the BABY!!! We are excited for you.
Yes, please call us when you get back home. We would love to get together.