Thursday, November 05, 2009

Cole Stephen Macbeth


Well it has been awhile, we moved to Utah and have been here for months now, Isabel turns 4 in just 3 weeks AND we had our beautiful boy. Cole was born on October 20th at 4:06 PM at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. He is the BEST baby, very mellow. He definitely takes after his dad. Isabel just loves him to pieces. She wants to kiss and hug him all the time. For the most part she is a great little helper. We couldn't be happier with our little family!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yippee for baby Cole! I am so happy for you that he is a mellow happy baby. Email me your address so I can send some love to Cole.

The Beckstroms said...

YAY! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. See you soon! Next weekend I hope.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

A sweet and adorable addition to the fam.

Dan Beckstrom said...

You guys are the best. Hope to see you soon!

Shari said...

Congratulations guys! He is a handsome little guy. Where are you and what are you up too? We miss you guys.

AlexisTexas said...

Oh how I wish we were hanging out with newborns together! Congratulations-he is too adorable. Glad to hear you guys are back in Utah and getting settled-hopefully we can get out there in the spring or summer and see you guys-it's been too long! I hope all is well and you guys are enjoying your new little Cole. (cute name!) Love you guys-miss you and hope to see you someday soon!