Well, needless to say it has been a LONG time, but I finally and back to give yet another catch-up post. So be prepared for a lot of pictures.... here we go:
Let's start with Christmas....

Isabel played Mary in our familys' rendition of the Nativity story.

Isabel's gifts from Santa - he even left her a little note. She is, of course wearing her Christmas Eve pajamas from Nana and Papa.

Here is Cole in his Christmas Eve PJs.
Next up.... Meeting Cole's buddy Crew for the first time.

These little guys are just 3 weeks apart. We miss seeing Kami and Matt more often. We are lucky they have family in Utah so that we can see them at least a little.
1 comment:
YAY! Sorry I haven't emailed you in a while. It's been busy for me. I'm so glad to see your kids. I can't believe how big Cole and Izzie are! Time flies. Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment