Thursday, July 15, 2010

The cutest kids you ever did see......




I haven't posted near enough pictures of my kids, so I am going to try to do better. I have a lot of summer pics, so look for more to come (hopefully)!

4 comments:

lauren said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can hardly believe how fast time flies.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love that bottom pic of Cole showing his toothless grin. And of course the one of them together. They are pretty darn cute.

Anonymous said...

I want to take her bikini bottoms off, spread her legs and eat that lovely hairless toddler c--t, I want to feel her war, soft, tiny body shaking and convulsing I orgasm as I tounge f-c- her, I love c-I-d c--t

Anonymous said...

not sure how any guy can look at her in that bikini and not get an erection