Thursday, November 01, 2007
Califonia Living
Well, we have now been living in California for over a year. My how time flies. The best part about living in the Bay area is that people love to come visit this area. We have had someone come visit almost every month and the months that we didn't have visitors we were visiting Utah. So, we always welcome anyone that wants to come see the beautiful sites of Northern California. The weather is amazing here, never below 50, never above 80 - almost all year long. I do have to admit that I miss Utah weather a little bit, we don't really have seasons here. The truth is I miss the snow. We have felt a few minor earthquakes - infact last night one hit 5.6 on the Ricter Scale. They freak me out a little - but such is the life. All in all we like it here, Steve is enjoying school and Isabel and I have a great time together. We have made some good friends and enjoying all the many beautiful places to visit around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment