I got tagged by Jeff almost a month ago, but since I had never seen Jeff's blog until today I had no idea so here goes:
1. Best thing you cooked this last week
Parmesan Italian breaded chicken with mashed potatoes and steamed green beens
(I am not much of a cook, I take after my Grandma Fuller, out of the box is my best work :)
2. If money, time, and babysitting were no object where would you go?
Anywhere in Europe, we (Steve and I) will make it there someday, I hope
3. When was the last time you cried?
I am a cryer, as silly as it may be I teared up reading Jeff's blog about Kristine and how they met and how he loves her so much.
4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago
- working at Prints Plus in the University Mall
- Going to school at UVSC
- awaiting letters from Jeff
- crying a lot because my missionary had just left
- playing pranks on Apt. 207 with Melissa
5. 5 things on my to do list
- finish my Christmas cards
- get even a little Chritmas shopping done
- prepare a sharing time craft
- go to Visting teaching group tonight
- do some laundry
6. 5 favorite snacks
- doritoes and cottage chees
- I love Chritmas Nouget this time of year
- caramel corn
- cheese
- sugar snap peas
7. 5 bad habits
- staying up too late
- eating too much junk
- procrastinating
- buying too many shoes
- watching too much TV
8. 5 favorite foods
- Pasta
- Ceasar Salads
- Hamburgers
- Filet Mignon
- Grilled ham and cheese
9. 5 places I've been
- San Francisco :)
- Washington DC
- Hawaii
- Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Cruise to Mexico
10.5 favorite memories
- Marrying the kindest man alive in the Jordan River Temple
- Giving birth to the most beautiful girl in the world
- I will conquer with Jeff and say being in the temple with my whole family
- Graduating from University of Utah
- going to Hawaii with Melanie
Hope you enjoyed.....I now tag Mischel, Melissa, and MOM
2 comments:
sweeeeet! it is about time :) hope all is well, we are excited to see you in a few weeks! love you.
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment