
For those of you who know me you will be surprised at the title of this post. When Isabel was born I refused to buy her anything that said "princess" on it. I swore that she wasn't going to be the girly-girl type and that I wasn't going to give in to that. Well, as you can see I have given in. She LOVES the Disney Princesses more that anything, she knows all their names, the color of dress they wear, and even some of the lines they say in their movies. I have to admit I have fueled the fire with this, I just think that it is so cute. While she does like to play catch with her daddy and wants to play tennis (we have a mini tennis racket that she runs around with, and with my obsession of Wimbledon this week she wants to play) she still wants to be a princess each and every day. We got this Cinderella dress from her cousin Brinley, and Izzie can't get enough of it, I have to hide it so that she doesn't want to wear it morning and night. BUT, all in all, doesn't she make a sweet little princess? (she poses every time I take her picture)
1 comment:
She looks adorable! What a cute picture.
Post a Comment