Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wimbledon....


I LOVE to watch tennis, as I mentioned in my last post. Right now it is the middle of Wimbledon. I literally TiVo about 10 hours a day of tennis. My husband and daughter have to put up with a lot of tennis watching. As with most tennis fans it is amazing to watch Roger Federer go for a record breaking 6th Wimbledon title. Of, course that means he will most likely have to face #2 in world Rafael Nadal, who for some reason I can't stand. He is an amazing tennis player and the commentators couldn't love him more, but anytime I see him lose it's a joy for me. Don't get me started on the women's' draw, none of my favorites have made it to the second week. With that said it looks like Federer and Nadal will meet in the Final on Sunday, unless yet another upset happens in the quarters or semis. I just wanted to add something on my blog that is an interest of mine. I plan on seeing Wimbledon in person one day, it would be a dream come true. Ironically with all the sports I have played I never played tennis competitively, but I LOVE it!! Just a tidbit that maybe some of you didn't know about yours truly.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Princess Izzie is too cute. I'm sure I'll be the same way with our girl-->try to avoid "princess" stuff but giving in in the end.