Friday, August 08, 2008

A Fond Farewell.....

Our good friends Matt and Kami are moving to Dallas. We had a sort of good-bye lunch with them this week. We are so sad to see them go, but excited for them too. No doubt we will be visiting them as soon as we can. They have been great friends to us and we will definitely miss hanging out with them. Izzie cried the whole way home when I said that we wouldn't see them for awhile. She just loves them, so do we. Good luck guys, Dallas is lucky to have you. You will be sorely missed.

1 comment:

Alexis Mayo said...

Hi- this is Alexis, i'm old friends with Steve- I saw your blog on Debbie Beckstroms and thought i'd take a look--- you guys have a very cute little family!
I have a q- where in Dallas did your friends move? We live 35 miles north of Dallas so it peaked my curiosity!