Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WE'RE BAAACK!!

We are finally back from our vacation! I have a ton of pictures and stories to post, but not today! Too tired from the long drive and there are way too many pictures, I have to figure out the winners that will appear on this blog. So get excited, coming soon are some great pics of our fantastic time at Disneyland and with family in Utah.
Stay tuned......

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah! I was wondering when you would return.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

I'm so glad you're back! We were getting so bored without you guys. Better get excited for nursery...it's a blast...

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

I'm so glad you're back! We were getting so bored without you guys. Better get excited for nursery...it's a blast...

lauren said...

Welcome back! Karen is psyched to go to habitot with you :)