Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend ShaeLee - so here goes:

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (I don't know how to do this - sorry)
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 5 Unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


1. I am what you would call "emotional" - cry at TV commercials if I am in that mood. I find this annoying at times, but usually I just can't help myself - I get all emotionally involved in the smallest, silliest things. I guess that it is better than having no emotion at all (RIGHT????)

2. I am OPINIONATED. The funny thing is I chime in and present arguments in situations that I really don't care as much about as I make a fuss over. It is silly and annoying, I am sure, but I like that I speak my mind too, just sometimes I do it too often and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

3. I HATE to fold laundry. I would prefer to just leave it in the dryer and pick out what I need when I need it, but that doesn't always work, especially when you are doing 2 or 3 loads each time. The funny thing is once I do fold them they sit in the laundry basket folded ans not put away for days, until I get enough annoyed with myself to put them away. (Or company is coming over and I don't want to have clothes hanging out all over the place)

4.I don't cook - well i should say I don't cook well. And to top it off I really don't enjoy cooking. The faster and easier the better, the sad part is I know that I miss out on some good foods and I LOVE food, but I still am not willing to spend more then 30 minutes on dinner (and that is pushing it).

5. I have a horrible memory - for me this is awful - I don't remember hardly any of my past birthdays, even my wedding day is getting foggy. I try and try but nothing long term sticks to well, so I try to keep a journal and pictures, but they can only do so much. My family will say "you remember when....." and I will have not one memory of something I was apparently apart of. I HATE it.

I am supposed to tag others, but I say whoever want to do this feel free.

No comments: