
For those of you that know me this will not come as much of a surprise - but I am a TV addict. I have been counting down the days to the new Fall TV schedule and they are finally here. With last year and the writers strike I have missed my beloved shows. BUT they are back and, for me they start tonight!!! YEAH!!!

I would be lost without my good friend TiVo! It will be in overdrive. The only thing better then "new" TV is watching with no commercials. For those of you that have been awaiting this glorious occasion - ENJOY!
It will be a fantastic season!
(I wish I could admit that I am a little embarrassed by my love for TV, but to be truthful, I'm not, oh well)
5 comments:
hallelujah! We watched biggest loser last night. Smallville on Thurs, and then next week the "awesomeness" really begins!
Love my recorder as well! Can't imagine life without it!
You're so funny! I love that you love T.V. Hey, I tagged you if you feel like doing something like that. You can check out my blog for the rules. Let's get our Wicked tickets this week!
Britany.....you are sooooo popular....love your blog....here is a link to ours if you want to keep up on what we are doing....http://the-pierce-family.blogspot.com/...Have a wonderful day !!! ~ Jeff
OH CRAP !!!....I left out a letter.....it should have read...Brittany...BTW...loving House this season...Hugh is in fine form.
Post a Comment