
On Saturday morning we went to the Ward Primary Easter activity. Isabel had a great time playing games, making crafts, and especially finding eggs at the Easter egg hunt.
_______________________________________________________
Isabel picked out her own Easter dress! I think that she looks so great in yellow!
________________________________________________________

The Easter Bunny brought Isabel a cabbage patch doll, that she has slept with every night since. She says that she is her very own "kid" - I said isn't she your "baby" ans she said "no, she is a kid, mom!" Who am I to argue!
3 comments:
She is so cute! And getting so big. Crazy how they grow. Happy Easter. We miss you guys.
I can't believe how cute she is. That yellow dress is darling, and I love her cabbage patch doll, especially her piggy-tails. Looks like she had a good Easter.
love,
Nana
Kids say the darndest things! LOL. Her very own kid. ha ha ha. That yellow dress was ADORABLE!!! And so was her hair.
Post a Comment