It has been so long since I posted anything lately and I have to apologize! It's not that life hasn't been exciting, maybe it has been too exciting. What is crazy is that Steve, Izzie, and I went to Utah for a week in March and I didn't take even one measly photo. What has happened to me - the girl who took 8 rolls (36 exp.) of pictures when I was in Hawaii for just 7 days. Usually I take way too many dumb pictures that I never use or even care to reflect on, but this time ..... nothing. I would love to say I forgot the camera so I had a good reason, but no sadly it was just my lack of getting it out. Although, I didn't take any photos, we had a GREAT time seeing all the family, both sides. Isabel couldn't have been happier getting to play with her cousins everyday.
So if you thought that we fell off the face of the earth for a bit, no worries, we are still around, just maybe a lack of inspiration on my part! Stay tuned and hopefully I will be more inspired in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment