Tuesday, October 21, 2008
the EXCUSE....
I want to say I have a good excuse for my lack of blogging, but I am not sure it is a good excuse, but it is an excuse non the less.....drum roll .... I am PREGNANT! Most of you know this by now! But I have been REALLY, REALLY sick, ten times worse than I was with Isabel. And you can ask my husband I am a whiner about it. I really hope it doesn't last too long or he might just kill me before the baby comes...ha ha ha! Of course, all in all, we are extremely excited to add to our family, and Izzie can't wait to have a little buddy to play with. So, the BIG excuse for my lack of blogging is that I am too sick, and too lazy to sit in front of a computer for very long. I will try my best to do better!! For those of you who didn't know of our "happy" news, I am due in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats, Brittany! Found your blog through Jeff and Tianne's. I hope you get through the sickness quickly!
Congrats!
Since I already know...I am still going to say CONGRATS!!! Good luck with the ickyness (i don't think that is a word).
Well, well ,well.... I am so happy for you. That is really great. Hope the sickness isn't too bad. Congrats..
CONGRATULATIONS That is great new! Can't wait to hear what it is!!
Brittany,
I think when Russ last talked to Steve you weren't getting sick yet. I'm so sorry!! I wish you were here so you could drop Isabel off and you could have a nap. I hope it ends quickly. Maybe he/she will be the best baby ever and make up for it.
So the words out now! How was your flight? Did you get sick like you thought you were going to? Hope you start feeling better soon! See ya soon!
I'm hurt....I thought for sure I would have been the first to know... I'll bet Scott already knows too....shameful
Post a Comment