
I seem to call my little Isabel "Munch" quite often. It came about when she was just a baby. I started calling her my little munchkin and somehow along the way in just became "Munch".
Isabel has been a little crazy lately - I think that the terrible twos hit a little late, because she definitely has an attitude these days. Some days are tougher than others, but she is still a sweetheart most of the time. She says the cutest things and tries to take care of me - she is always asking me what I need and when I say "thank you" she is quick to say "you're welcome Mommy". She is my little love. I would be lost without her. I just love her so much! I am a lucky mom!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is getting! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment