Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"SECOND" Day of School


Well, usually you do a first day of school picture, but me and a of couple good friends are doing a preschool in our homes and I was the teacher the first week, so since we didn't have to get ready and leave for school, I didn't think about taking a "first day of school" picture. So here is the second day of school picture. Izzie loves going to preschool and I actually think that some of the things we have taught her are sticking. It is great!! Isn't she the cutest little student with her Princess backpack (that her Nana and Papa got her).

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Oh and the picture of you two on your "My little munch" blog is ADORABLE!

Camille said...

I loved the little joy school our neighborhood did! What fun! She sure is cute!

Jim & Marilyn said...

She is getting so big. I love her long hair. Can't wait to see her and give her lots of hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

stop at my house on the way home pumpkin, I will neck with you, take off that pretty top, then your shorts, sloowwwwly pull down your knickers to reveal your lovely bald puffy c--t then teach you things you will NEVER learn in school