Monday, February 02, 2009

From crib to big-girl bed...


We have finally got Isabel in the "big-girl bed" about a month ago. Once we got back from Utah for Christmas we decided it was time. The transition went a lot easier than I thought it would. She loves it, and says she never wants to sleep in a crib again, she says they are for babies and she is a big-girl! (I couldn't agree more.) Now if we could convince her to get rid of the binky......

4 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Congrats Izzie for being such a big girl! And her sheets are adorable. I love the bright colors.

Steve's haircut looks great!

Vhari said...

Izzie's bed is really cute. It's awesome she's so excited!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

I love her bedspread! It is so cute. Good for her, has she fallen out yet? Damon's a super crazy sleeper, so we had to get a bed rail. He still falls out sometimes even with the bed rail. She looks so small from the angle of the picture. Cute!

Anonymous said...

daddy isn't raising you right, 3 is far too old to be sucking a soother, let me join you in bed and I have something nice you can suck