
I was lucky enough to go to San Jose this week and see some GREAT tennis. If any of you know me you know what a tennis freak I have become. I follow the game more than any other sport. I just LOVE it, ironically it is one sport I never played competitively. I saw Andy Roddick (ranked #6 in the world) play a qualifier, and Mardy Fish (#24) played Lleyton Hewitt (#70, but was once #1 in the world). They were both petty great matches, the qualifier even took Andy to a tie-breaker in the 2nd set. I had a FANTASTIC time, this is yet another perk to living in the bay area! Here are a few pictures, you can see how great my seats were....

3 comments:
wow. fun for you. i'm sure jeff is jealous. . .
We are totally jealous. Though I don't quite follow it like you I do enjoy watching it. Your seats looked awesome!
That is sweet!!!! You had awesome seats. Glad you could go and have fun!
Post a Comment