Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What happened to my "baby"?


The other day I took this picture of Isabel, after I downloaded it and really looked at it, I thought "what happened to my baby?". She is all grown up, she even gets upset with me if I call her baby, she says she is a big girl. I guess she is. Everyday she does or says something new, she just amazes me. I am so blessed to be the mom of this beautiful "big" girl.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She is all grown up! I'm sure I'll have the same moment with Kaylee. How and why do they grow up so fast? Miss those baby blue eyes. Give her some loves and hugs from us. Miss you guys.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

That's a cute picture of her! Where does the time go? Sad.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

That's a cute picture of her! Where does the time go? Sad.

Shari said...

Oh, she is so big. She is a doll. It really was just yesterday we were rolling on the carpet with her. We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.

Daniel said...

it's so sad when you realize that they are no longer babies, she is such a beautiful little girl. Have you tried taking her to the store to trade her binky in for a really fun big girl toy? My kids have all given them up on their own as babies so I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try. Nancy