Thursday, July 24, 2008

Huband Tag


1. What is his name?
Stephen Eric Macbeth, but everyone calls him Steve

2. Who eats more?
Easily Steve, but I do love food!

3. Who said I love you first?
I don't actually remember but probably me, I am a little more forward than Steve.

4. Who is taller? Steve

5. Who is smarter?
I agree with Marielle: What kind of question is this? Who is smarter? At what? I don't even know how to answer that.

6. Who is more sensitive?
I am by FAR!!!

7. Who does the laundry?
We both do. Steve is very helpful around the house.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do.

9. Who pays the bills?
I am in charge of the money, which is probably a bad thing.

10. Who cooks more?
I cook more often than Steve, but that doesn't mean that I cook all too often, and when I do it is usually out of a box.

11. Who is more stubborn?
Absolutely me. Steve is way too laid-back to be stubborn.

12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
Steve. I am way to stubborn to admit I am wrong to quickly.

13. Who has more siblings?
I do, I have 5, Steve has 2.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
I like to think that I do, but I really think that Steve knows how to make me feel like I do.... so it is a mystery.

15. What do you like to do together?
Watch movies, play games, go for walks, but mostly play with Isabel!

16. Who eats more sweets?
Sadly me. And I am the diabetic.

17. Guilty pleasures?
I can't think of any.

18. How did you meet?
At work at Granite Furniture in Orem, UT. All the girls that worked there had a crush on Steve, but I am the one that got him.... YEAH!!

19. Who proposed?
Steve. Obviously.

20. What is his best features?
Steve has the most beautiful blue eyes that he passed on to Isabel.

21. What is his greatest qualities?
If any of you know Steve he is an extremely hard worker. He puts 100% in everything he does. He also is just so kind, never rude or harsh, always willing to help anyone. I know you are all thinking how did he end up with me, but he is "trapped" now. (ha-ha) He is also an amazing dad. There is nothing better in this world than seeing him and Isabel playing together. She loves her daddy so much. All I can say is that he is the most amazing person I know and I am blessed beyond measure to be married to him. I love him so much.

I now tag Camille, Lauren, and Brittany (Nelson).

1 comment:

lauren said...

I knew you'd tag me as soon as I read the label! We'll see if I get around to it :)