

This week my Monday memory is our trip to Washington D.C. The summer of 2001 my cousin Mishay got married in the D.C. Temple. Steve and I decided to take advantage of a vacation to Washington D.C. I am lucky enough to have an aunt and an uncle who live in the area, so we didn't have to worry about a place to stay. The best thing about Washington D.C. is that almost everything is free to see. We saw all of the monuments and as many as museums as we could get through. We had a fabulous time hanging out with the (extended) family and most definitely plan on visiting there again someday!
2 comments:
I've been a little behind in the blogging world, but I like the 'Monday Memory' idea as well. And your family pictures turned out SO WELL!!! My favorite picture was the one of you guys on the stairwell, specifically the close up one. Love and miss you guys!
woohoo! i feel legit-in two pictures on your blog! just commenting to make sure you know i am reading your blog! ha...
dc was indeed a total blast-we need to plan a trip back east at the same time. weird to think that trip was right when i started seeing lance! time flies!
ps those drawings by steve are awesome...we miss you guys!
Post a Comment