Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Memory: Moving to good ol' Cali

I have noticed a number of peoples' blogs do a Monday Memory, every Monday you post about a good memory of the past. I think that this is a fantastic idea, sorry if those of you I know that do this feel I am stealing your thunder, but it is too good of an idea to pass up.


So......my memory for this Monday is Steve, Isabel and I packing up our 26 foot Uhaul with everything we own, leaving all of our friends and family just about 2 years ago and moving to Northern California. While it was extremely difficult to leave all those we love behind, we have found our place here and made some fantastic friends and seen some amazing places. Here are just a few of the beautiful places that surround us that we have visited.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am very happy you are here! Even though it is expensive there is a lot to see and do.