+067.jpg)
Sorry I am a day late with my Monday Memory, yesterday was a rough day, I wasn't feeling all too well and looking at a computer screen when you have a massive headache is not a good idea, so here is my Monday Memory on Tuesday.
My memory is of the first ever Fuller Family reunion with just my immediate family. We rented a cabin in Bear Lake the summer of 2006. It was fantastic. We all stayed in one cabin, all 26 of us. We played games, did crafts, went to the beach where we rented jet-skis, ate a lot of good food, and just had a lot of fun being together. Nothing like being with the ones you love!!
3 comments:
I agree!!!
That looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the matching t-shirts!
By the way, I have no clue where Bear Lake is but I hear everyone talking about it.
I wish I could remember a good memory every Monday, but I have a terrible memory!!!! For some reason (maybe because I used to have seizures) I have a hard time remembering the past. We just got back from Bear Lake...absolutely love the place! It's beautiful up there.
Post a Comment